Google’s self-driving car to have an accident
Google has tested its self-driving cars on highways, where driving is fairly predictable, since 2009, and no accidents have been reported. Recently, however, the company has started testing the car on city streets, seen as a greater challenge.
Any Google self-driving car will be reported by at least three major media outlets as having been involved in a moving accident resulting in damage, however minor, to the vehicle in 2014.
- Bet started:2 months 6 days ago (28-04-2014)
- Bet closing: in 5 months 3 weeks (27-12-2014)
- Resolution: in 6 months 21 hours (01-01-2015)
- Weighted No: 8`993
- Weighted Yes: 9`158
- Current weight: 72`656 ( from 100`000 to 1 )
- Confirmed bets: 5 ( No: 2 / Yes: 3 )
placing a winning BTC bet on:Yes pays: BTC
No pays: BTC
after fees, at current weight and assuming no one else bets
CONFIRMED BETS: 0.18 BTC
|TIME||BET||WEIGHT||BTC IN||IN||BTC OUT||OUT|