Gold to trade above USD 1400 per ounce in 2016
The bet is that one troy ounce of gold will trade at or above USD 1400 on or before December 31 2016, as per goldprice.org .
Should the event take place before December 31 2016 all bets received (where "received" means "included in a block") after the event OR within one week before the event will be considered void and will be refunded minus BitBet's fee.
Bitcoin to top 1000 USD before January 2017
The price of one Bitcoin in USD will rise over $1000 before January 1st, 2017 as per Bitstamp.
If the time difference between a given "Yes" bet time and the event time is less than two weeks, that bet will be refunded minus BitBet's fee.
Should Bitstamp have failed or gone rogue, a suitable replacement resolution source shall be determined by BitBet Mods.
Bitcoin Block Larger Than 1Mb to be mined in 2016
If a bitcoin block strictly larger than 1000000 bytes (1 MB) gets mined on the main chain and subsequently receives more than 100 confirmations before December 31st 2016 at midnight GMT included, this bet resolves as "Yes".
For any other outcome, including but not limited to the event "Block Larger Than 1MB gets mined but gets orphaned before receiving 100 confirmations", this bet resolves as "No".
Should a block strictly larger than 1Mb get mined, betting will close immediately and all bets received after the event (where "received" means "bet transaction gets one confirmation on the bitcoin network") will be refunded, minus BitBet's fee.
Should the outcome of this bet somehow be contentious, for example if two independent forks of the blockchain should develop, the BitBet admin team will adjudicate the outcome of the bet, including a potential full refund (minus BitBet's fee) if the two forks happen to have about equivalent mining power working on them.
Addendum 1: "block size" is defined to be the total number of bytes included in a block, (including any "witness data" included in the block if the segregated data soft fork happens to launch by then).
Addendum 2: we have clarified the early closing conditions: betting will close as soon as a block larger than 1Mb is mined, not after 100 confirmations.
Hillary Clinton indicted before January 1st 2017
If Hillary Rodham Clinton, currently running for president of the U.S.A., gets formally indicted on or before January 1st 2017, this bet resolves as YES.
Should the event occur prior to the January 1st 2017 deadline, betting will close immediately. All bets received (where "received" means "included in a block") after betting closes will be refunded, minus BitBet's fee.
Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections
If Francois Fillon is elected president of France on May 7th 2017, this contract resolves to YES.
Should a resolution event occur prior to May 7th, all bets received after the resolution event will be refunded, minus BitBet's fee.
BTC price to surpass 1 oz. Gold before April 2017
If the USD price of one Bitcoin rises above the USD price of one troy ounce of gold (31.10.. grams) at any time on or before March 31st 2017 UTC, this contract resolves as YES.
The resolution sources shall be Bitstamp for Bitcoin prices and GoldPrice.org for Gold prices.
Should the resolution event occur prior to April 1st 2017, all "YES" bets received within a two week period prior to the event will be refunded, minus BitBet's standard fee.
Should Bitstamp.net or GoldPrice.org have failed or gone rogue, suitable replacement resolution sources shall be selected by the BitBet admin team.
The text of this bet was amended on Jul. 5th 2016 UTC to properly reflect the contract creator's original intent to exclude April 1st 2017.
BitBet Mod posted in: "Sausage Party" wins Oscar for Animated Feature Film
#6839: The "swallow late bets" policy is still in place only because we want to reserve the right to deal with scamming attempts.
Typically, this will happen if a user tries to place a bet after a resolution event has occurred.
If we assess a bet to be legitimate but late because of e.g. network delays, we typically refund it (minus our fee).
There are numerous documented example of this since the site has been handed over to the new management team in May 2016.
We are not in the business of punishing legitimate users.
- Anonymous posted in: "Sausage Party" wins Oscar for Animated Feature Film lulz thinking about the huge number of bets bitbet is gonna swallow because nothing is confirming
- French Fag posted in: Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections #6836, you seem confused. I should actually bet Yes, unless I think another one is going to win. It's just not going to be Le Pen.
Anonymous posted in: "Sausage Party" wins Oscar for Animated Feature Film
"Academy members are way smarter and more forward-thinking than people realize," Sony Pictures chief Tom Rothman tells The Hollywood Reporter. "They want to recognize bold, original, risky breakthroughs, and thats what Sausage Party is, however subversive. Plus, its just plain cool."
- Anonymous posted in: Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections #6835: lesse some coinz on no then.
French Fag posted in: Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections
The Le Pen family is establishment, they've been in politics for 40 years.
The turn based vote also makes it unlikely.
- Anonymous posted in: Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections This one is going to go exactly like Brexit and the US elections: establishment is going to get it straight up the arse and Marine is going to win, not Fillon.
- Anonymous posted in: Lepen in last round of '17 French elections Really ? I actually thought it was spelled La Pine. But then when it comes down to it, who gives a fuck how the surrender monkeys actually spell their names ?
LATEST BETS PLACED
- Lepen in last round of '17 French elections 0.00996169 BTC on No - 17 hours 28 minutes ago
- "Sausage Party" wins Oscar for Animated Feature Film 0.01000000 BTC on Yes - 1 day 21 hours ago
- Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections 0.02000000 BTC on No - 2 days 3 hours ago
- Lepen in last round of '17 French elections 0.02000000 BTC on Yes - 2 days 3 hours ago
- Francois Fillon wins the 2017 French presidential elections 0.03133700 BTC on No - 2 days 11 hours ago
- Lepen in last round of '17 French elections 0.03133700 BTC on No - 2 days 11 hours ago
- Silver to top $25/oz before February 0.10000000 BTC on No - 3 days 4 hours ago
- Lepen in last round of '17 French elections 2.00000000 BTC on Yes - 3 days 11 hours ago