Donald Trump will win the 2016 United States Presidential Election
If Donald Trump is announced by the press as the winner of the 2016 US Presidential Election, this bet resolves as Yes.
Otherwise, this bet resolves as No.
Bitcoin to top 1000 USD before January 2017
The price of one Bitcoin in USD will rise over $1000 before January 1st, 2017 as per Bitstamp.
If the time difference between a given "Yes" bet time and the event time is less than two weeks, that bet will be refunded minus BitBet's fee.
Should Bitstamp have failed or gone rogue, a suitable replacement resolution source shall be determined by BitBet Mods.
GBP below 1.40 USD on September 3rd
If, on Saturday September 3rd 2016 at 9am GMT (no trading so stable quote) 1 British Pound is worth less than 1.40 USD, then this bet resolves as YES.
The resolution source shall be Reuters .
Hillary Clinton indicted before January 1st 2017
If Hillary Rodham Clinton, currently running for president of the U.S.A., gets formally indicted on or before January 1st 2017, this bet resolves as YES.
Should the event occur prior to the January 1st 2017 deadline, betting will close immediately. All bets received (where "received" means "included in a block") after betting closes will be refunded, minus BitBet's fee.
Gold to trade above USD 1400 per ounce in 2016
The bet is that one troy ounce of gold will trade at or above USD 1400 on or before December 31 2016, as per goldprice.org .
Should the event take place before December 31 2016 all bets received (where "received" means "included in a block") after the event OR within one week before the event will be considered void and will be refunded minus BitBet's fee.
2nd nation to decide to exit EU before Jan 1st
Before January 1st 2017, a nation besides the UK that is currently a full member of the European Union will choose to leave the European Union.
More precisely: if, prior to January 1st 2017, any full member country of the European Union, as detailed in the list below, either holds a successful exit referendum or executes any binding policy (parliamentary action, monarch decree, or even a decree by military coup) that would lead the nation to invoke Article 50 in the Treaty of Lisbon for withdrawing from the European Union, this bet resolves to YES.
If there is no additional binding policy or successful exit referendum before 1 January 2017, this bet resolves to NO.
Should the event take place before December 31 2016 all bets received (where "received" means "included in a block") after the event will be refunded, minus BitBet's standard fee.
Note that the text of the bet is the binding contract whereas the title is just a summary.
Should the outcome be somehow ambiguous, the final deciding authority lies with the BitBet admin team.
Full EU member nations:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Gary Johnson wins at least 1 Electoral College vote
This contract resolves as YES if in the 2016 Presidential Election, Gary Johnson wins at least 1 Electoral College vote from any state at any time.
Bitcoin to set new ATH in 2016
If, at any time in 2016 (GMT time) Bitcoin trades strictly above USD 1163 on Bitstamp this contract resolves as YES.
Should the resolution event occur early, all "YES" bets received within a 10 days period prior to the event will be refunded, minus BitBet's standard fee.
Should Bitstamp become unavailable, a suitable replacement shall be determined by the BitBet Mods.
Magnus Carlsen Wins 2016 World Chess Championship
In November 2016, Magnus Carlsen will fight Sergey Karjakin for the World Chess Champion title.
If Magnus Carlsen defeats Sergey Karjakin, this bet resolves as "YES".
If Sergey Karjakin defeats Magnus Carlsen, this bet resolves as "NO".
If the outcome remains undecided by December 31st 2016, all bets will be refunded, minus BitBet's fee.'
Please note that the end weight for this bet is set relatively high.
- Anonymous posted in: China to win more medals than US at 2016 Olympic Games Boyz and girlz, the US clearly have the best biochemists.
- double-check posted in: China to win more medals than US at 2016 Olympic Games http://dpaste.com/1Y0KK3J
- arne posted in: Donald Trump will win the 2016 United States Presidential Election huh
- Anonymous posted in: China to win more medals than US at 2016 Olympic Games yeah china has disappointed this year and the brits have done really well.
1MyYg posted in: AAPL will close at or above USD 100.00 on Sept. 1st 2016
This looks like the second bet I lost.
I have a problem with, if AAPL is losing so much business in China -and- posted first decline in iphone sales ever... why the hell is their stock up 10%+?!? I would think it should be closer to $90...
In the market, I'm currently heavily invested in $100 LEAP Puts.
I guess in Jan 2018, i'll be a real loser :-/ way way more than 0.5 BTC in that.
- Anonymous posted in: China to win more medals than US at 2016 Olympic Games They will likely be behind the UK who have truly kicked ass this time
- Anonymous posted in: China to win more medals than US at 2016 Olympic Games Looks like no fucking way
- Anonymous posted in: Deeply flawed US election system to fail again in 2017 The bet is that the winner of the election will receive more than half of all votes cast. If 20 million votes are cast, the winner would have to receive less than 10 million for this to resolve as yes.
LATEST BETS PLACED
- Silver to top $25/oz before February 0.10000000 BTC on No - 5 hours 1 minute ago
- Bitcoin to set new ATH in 2016 0.40000000 BTC on No - 5 hours 1 minute ago
- Gary Johnson to be included in national debate 0.06000000 BTC on No - 10 hours 45 minutes ago
- Gary Johnson to be included in national debate 0.04000000 BTC on Yes - 10 hours 45 minutes ago
- Gary Johnson to be included in national debate 1.00000000 BTC on Yes - 10 hours 53 minutes ago
- Gary Johnson wins at least 1 Electoral College vote 1.20000000 BTC on No - 16 hours 16 minutes ago
- Gary Johnson wins at least 1 Electoral College vote 0.20000000 BTC on No - 17 hours 14 minutes ago
- Turkish Lira to fall to 3.8 per USD or lower 0.62000000 BTC on No - 18 hours 52 minutes ago