Bitcoin booze ban: Ohio to eat crow
Ohio’s Department of Public Safety has stated that Bitcoin cannot be used as payment for alcohol.
Within 2014, the Department or any other government outfit in Ohio will state that Bitcoin can indeed be used as payment for alcohol, as reported by any major media outlet.
- Bet started:2 months 4 days ago (01-05-2014)
- Bet closing: in 5 months 3 weeks (27-12-2014)
- Resolution: in 6 months 20 hours (01-01-2015)
- Weighted No: 71`903
- Weighted Yes: 34`913
- Current weight: 73`275 ( from 100`000 to 1 )
- Confirmed bets: 5 ( No: 3 / Yes: 2 )
placing a winning BTC bet on:Yes pays: BTC
No pays: BTC
after fees, at current weight and assuming no one else bets
CONFIRMED BETS: 1.10 BTC
|TIME||BET||WEIGHT||BTC IN||IN||BTC OUT||OUT|