Cat 1 or Greater Hurricane to Strike Eastern Seaboard
A category 1 or greater hurricane will make landfall on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States prior to November 1st, 2014, as per the NHC .
Eastern Seaboard means the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Hurricane must be category 1 or greater when it makes landfall. Only initial landfall counts.
- Bet started:3 days 3 hours ago (18-09-2014)
- Bet closing: in 1 month 4 days (27-10-2014)
- Resolution: in 1 month 1 week (01-11-2014)
- Weighted No: 7`961
- Weighted Yes: 9`396
- Current weight: 91`751 ( from 100`000 to 1 )
- Confirmed bets: 4 ( No: 2 / Yes: 2 )
placing a winning BTC bet on:Yes pays: BTC
No pays: BTC
after fees, at current weight and assuming no one else bets