Bitcoin to surpass Berkshire as an investment
Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) recently traded above $185000 per share.
The retrospective 30-day average USD price per Bitcoin was 591.97451730 BTC according to Bitstamp and 581.75152994 BTC according to BTC-e which on a volume basis average to 588.052722483 USD per BTC.
This means the value of one BRK-A share in Bitcoin is currently around 314.59764223 BTC.
This bet resolves as No if the NYSE:BRK-A share trades at all points during normal trading hours on March 16th, 2015 over the USD value of 314.59764223 Bitcoin, calculated by taking the 30-day price average of the top two Bitcoin exchanges active on March 13th ( excluding known scams bucket shops and any other fictitious entities ) and averaging them on a volume basis for the past 30 days.
This bet resolves as Yes otherwise.
1BTC >= $10,000 USD
The price of Bitcoin will rise above or equal $10,000 USD before November 29th, 2014. Price to be taken from MtGox or BitStamp as per bitcoincharts
BTC worth over $5000 before 2015
The value of one bitcoin in USD will surpass $5000 as per btc-e on bitcoincharts before 2015.
Closure or similar failure of btc-e to provide said rate before over $5k is reached will result in early resolution at No.
Bitcoin to drop under $350 before November
The price of one Bitcoin in USD will drop below $350 before November 2014 as per Bitstamp .
Light Sweet Crude Oil (WTI) Jan 2015 over $200 at any point in 2014
As reported by cme
BTC network hashrate will exceed 1 Exahash/s before 2015
The bitcoin network hashrate as per gribble's ;;nethash command will be greater than 1 exahash (i.e. 1,000 petahashes) per second before the end of 2014.
Facebook will celebrate its 11th year of existence on February 4th, 2015. On that date, it will cease to appear in the top 5 sites by traffic as published by Alexa
And Then There Was One
This bet resolves at No if Havelock Investments continues its operation from the bet's starting date through November 20th, 2014.
20% difficulty increase before 2015
Bet closes at Yes if a periodic difficulty change in the Bitcoin network is 20% or more in the remainder of 2014.
Gold will close above USD 2000 in 2014
The one ounce gold spot will close above USD 2000 as per Kitco in 2014.
- Anonymous posted in: Silk Road Coin Auction Extravaganza All hail the god of pompous ignorance and arrogance, Mircea Poopescup.
- Anonymous posted in: Bitcoin to surpass Berkshire as an investment ya srsly
- Sheeperson posted in: Bitcoin to surpass Berkshire as an investment It's gettin dull round here. What happened to da bettin?
- Anonymous posted in: BTC Difficulty over 41Bn before November this is so not gonna fukcing happen duze
- Anonymous posted in: BTC Difficulty over 41Bn before November no is going to get btfo
- Anonymous posted in: Moneyball to pay off Eliminated
Anonymous posted in: Silk Road Coin Auction Extravaganza
The word from god being that no refund is ever going to happen here.
- Anonymous posted in: Bitcoin over $600 before October 3 hours to go... let's do this
LATEST BETS PLACED
- S&P 500 to post 8th straight quarter of gains 0.00000001 BTC on Yes - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
- S&P 500 to post 8th straight quarter of gains 0.07130549 BTC on Yes - 4 hours 22 minutes ago
- S&P 500 to post 8th straight quarter of gains 0.05000000 BTC on Yes - 4 hours 38 minutes ago
- S&P 500 to post 8th straight quarter of gains 0.00000001 BTC on No - 14 hours 12 minutes ago
- S&P 500 to post 8th straight quarter of gains 0.00000001 BTC on Yes - 14 hours 12 minutes ago
- Bitcoin difficulty >= 72B on or before Christmas 2.00000000 BTC on No - 14 hours 26 minutes ago
- BTC Difficulty over 41Bn before November 0.15000000 BTC on No - 14 hours 38 minutes ago
- S&P 500 to post 8th straight quarter of gains 1.00000000 BTC on No - 14 hours 57 minutes ago