BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014
Bitcoin network difficulty will top 1 billion before January 1st 2014.
Super Bowl coin toss will be "heads"
The coin toss in Super Bowl XLVIII to be played on Feb 2, 2014 will land on heads.
1BTC >= $10,000 USD
The price of Bitcoin will rise above or equal $10,000 USD before November 29th, 2014. Price to be taken from MtGox or BitStamp as per bitcoincharts
The spot gold price will trade above $2000/oz in 2013
Bet YES if you believe that the spot price of gold will trade above $2000 at any time during 2013. Bet NO if you believe that the price will remain at or below $2000 for the entire year. Reference gold price to be taken from the Kitco Market.
Bitcoin difficulty at or above 2B before Feb 2014
The bet resolves to yes if the Bitcoin network difficulty is equal to or greater than 2 billion before February of 2014.
US Federal Minimum Wage will be raised above $7.25 by the end of 2013
The U.S. Federal minimum wage will be raised above $7.25 by the end of 2013. Approved proposals alone will not qualify as Yes; federal minimum wage increase must go into effect by the end of the year.
USD/BTC to drop below $40 in 2013
The price of one BTC will drop below $40 by the end of 2013.
MtGox out of business by end of year
MtGox will cease exchanging BTC as a going concern sometime in 2013. Yes prevails if there is an official announcement of the end of operations or if 30-day volume drops under 1k BTC.
James Gibson aka gigavps to be named as Pirate ponzi scheme fraudulent beneficiary
As per the recently published SEC filing "Shavers made preferential redemptions to friends and longtime BTCST investors". This bet resolves as Yes if the reputed scammer James Gibson aka gigavps is actually named at any point by the prosecution as one such fraudulent beneficiary, whether during civil proceedings before this court or criminal proceedings in a related case. This bet also resolves as Yes if said James Gibson is indicted on criminal charges in any way related to his participation in the promotion of the Pirate ponzi scheme. This bet resolves as No if it hasn't resolved as Yes before July 1st, 2014.
Any altcoin will surpass Litecoin in market capitalization
This bet resolves as Yes if any coin other than BTC ends up at a higher market cap than Litecoin (in USD or BTC).
- tarmi posted in: BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 nah, much easier to bribe someone to ddos btcguild. that would be the best investment in btc realm.
- Anonymous posted in: BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 I am stopping my usb erupter so this can be a no We can do it, follow my lead
- Anonymous posted in: At least one Quiznos will accept Bitcoin on or before January 15 do you believe that story? looks like the same thing as that starbucks announcement for thanksgiving
- Anonymous posted in: 1BTC >= $10,000 USD It is insane the implied odds are not even 2:1. What the fuck man
- Anonymous posted in: South Park will do a Silk Road episode in SE17 Ha, Just moar Gayfish
- Anonymous posted in: BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 EVE playing dorks showed up to some guy's house to cut the power so they could destroy his battleship online. That ship was worth less than 1 BTC.
- Anonymous posted in: BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 there is going to be a lot of buttheart if one of the major pools suffers ddos attack.
- Anonymous posted in: BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 15% already
LATEST BETS PLACED
- Next Bitcoin Difficulty value will end in an ODD number 0.04000000 BTC on No
- BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 10.00000000 BTC on Yes
- 1BTC >= $10,000 USD 1.00000000 BTC on No
- 1BTC >= $10,000 USD 25.00000000 BTC on No
- 1BTC >= $10,000 USD 10.00000000 BTC on No
- BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 4.00000000 BTC on Yes
- 1BTC >= $10,000 USD 0.50100000 BTC on Yes
- BTC network difficulty to top 1B before 2014 1.00000000 BTC on Yes